____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

27/04/2012

-2.8. in the morning - unplugged

_MG_6621 f _MG_6580 DSCF6504


It's 5 am. I'm listening how my birdlike friends sing, and I feel better - the world is better. I always knew that city in the morning is lovely - without stress and people, sleepy. Sounds of silence - sometimes paused by car, but just for a bit, then everything looks normal. Light - brings me to Thailand, to Khao San Road, train  Chang Mai - Bangkok, to Street Food stalls. I'm almost hearing sounds of Bangkok, KL - nice noise. 

Then I open my eyes - I'm here, but my soul is there ...


Jest 5 rano. Słucham śpiewu moich ptasich kolegów, czuje się lepiej - świat jest lepszy. Zawsze wiedziałem, że miasto o poranku jest piękne - bez stresu,  ludzi, śpiące niczym dziecko. Dźwięki ciszy - czasem przerywane przez samochód - tylko na chwilę, potem wszystko wraca do normy. Światło - jestem w Bangkoku, na Khao San, w pociągu  Chang Mai - Bangkok, smakuję street food. Prawie słyszę dźwięki Bangkoku, KL - muzyka dla duszy

Otwieram oczy - jestem tu, moja dusza - tam ... 


PS. Now I have exams till 22.05, then I get back with new posts :)
      Maturka do 22.05 - potem wolne i nowe posty :) 


2 comments:

  1. early morning is always the best time to catch the city "as it sleeps" its so beautiful..! i love these shots michal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je vois que tu aussi as ton bac de français à 22, n'est-ce pas? ;D
    Cieszę się bardzo, że po tym wszystkim będzie więcej wpisów! ;))

    ReplyDelete