____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

26/12/2011

black&white



Hey people ! I hope that you had/have incredible, magnificent, etc. Christmas - I have 
As I promised - from 24 Dec.
 I will post  personal photos , to make blog more .... well I'm not sure how, but 
I decided put a more heart into it.
I watched Andy from Stylescrapbook at TED's speech and she told  
very important thing - your readers must feel  connection with you, 
you can't just post about fashion over and over again without personal influence.
It's true !  
 People want to see more personal life, how others dress, live, etc.
So here is first post  from new beginning ! 
I hope that you will like it ! 

Hej ! Mam nadzieję, że wasze świeta są udane, radosne, bez zgrzytów itd. - moje są
Jak obiecałem, od 24 grudnia  zaczynam nowy rozdział - będzie więcej o moim życiu, 
projektach - jednym słowem bardziej personalnie.
Moim zdaniem, ludzie chcą wiedzieć, jak inni żyją, ubierają się itd - 
nawet jeśli jest to chłopak z tego samego miasta,
 ciekawość zawsze wygra, chcąc nie chcąc, możemy uznać -
"A może robi coś ciekawego"
Także zaczynamy ! I post 
Mam nadzieję, że się wam spodoba :)


No comments:

Post a Comment